Monday, September 14, 2009

........I've nothing to say.........Really....

Xin Qi......
I didn't say I go with Chia Jin & Yuet Qi when it's recess is very happy.
But you just think about it.

I also followed you every recess right?
I follow her just a few times right?
Did I said I like Yuet Qi?
Did I laugh when I'm with you?
Did Chui Teng bring you a lots of fun?

If yes......for the last question,
you may treat her as your best friend.
I.....won't mind.
But.....
If I have anything that happened in me ,
Did I didn't tell you?
In my brain,
I thought I told you everything .......
EVERYTHING!!!!!
Didn't I?

We're the best friend......
But.......
I didn't realised.......
You did this in my back........
I really can't believe it,
is this my friend?
Will my friend do this on me???
could I get the answer?

Fine.....
If you relly think you have more things to talk with chui teng.....
GO AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WON'T MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But i wished......
Our friendship will continues until the last minute we breath......
Can we?
I really can't think about it.....

K then.....
don't say about it.....
say about 4k......
I thought we would ......
Be friends forever.....
Like we always said......
friends forever.......
But ......
Did I use this name 2 threaten the others....
If yes,
could you please tell me?
I really wanted to know.......
If Erin really had paitient to me for so long.....
why she didn't tell me?
She promised me to ask you......
But I can't believe this sort of things would happen......
Fine......
Anyway....
If you really think I was serious .....
Go ahead......
But .........
please think......
of my feelings.......
before you hurt me ..........

BE4 I END MY BLOG>>>>>>
BUT>>>>>>>
I WANTED TO TELL U>>>>>
I AM CRYING NOW>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment