Thursday, September 10, 2009

haha>>>>>HAPPY!!!!!!!


OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I can't believe i finished UPSR today!!!

I really will get crazy now onwards.

So,

please.

When everyone see me crazy,

don't be rare to see it.

cause' I had crashed my head everyday.

I changed my head into a metal,

so my head won't broke into half.

Anyway,

I don't know how can I live after UPSR.


You know what?

Everyone (6M) shouted in our UPSR rest room after Ujian Aptitud(at 1M).

Jin Hoong shouted the loudest in the class.

At first, I thought a people (girl) from other class shouted .

I wonder who is it......

Actually,

its Jin Hoong......

Anyway,

it's good to let everyone happy.


But the worst thing was,

our homeroom teacher(mdm lim),

gave us homework!!!

How dare she!

She ask us to memorize out the easay that we wrote in UPSR><

I HATE HER VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Hmph!

Whatever,

just follow her rules......

cause......

law is law!!!!!


That's why I felt happy today!!!

After 6 years of study, finally I done it!

No comments:

Post a Comment