Saturday, September 26, 2009

frienz come 2 my houz^^

well,
xin qi n nicole came 2 my house yesterday.....
haha....
happy.
We told our parents tat we wan 2 do project,
but when they arrived at my house,
we just sit infront of the computer and started 2 play games.
actually we didnt did any project at all.

Talk about when they come 2 my house,
they said 9 oclock,
so i waited at kluang station at 9 oclock as what they said....
bt.....
xin qi came at 9:30.........
When it's 9~9:30.......
OMG......
that is DAMN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i m gonna 2 be one of the burned chicken in the work!!!!!!!!
TT
But the worse thing was........
Nicole heard we said 10 oclock have 2 arrive...........
so she called me at 9:30 & make sure she hav 2 arrive at what time.......
so me n xin qi go home 1st.........
When xin qi steped in 2 my houz,
she almost wanted 2 fainted oledi,
cz every coners in my house also have doraemon's stufs.
haha
this is called doraemon's BIG FANS!!!!!!!!!
(p.s.:fansden we learn 2 dance the hoedown throwdown......
not hard la......
jz hav 2 practise.....
den ltr after we had"done" our project,
we sing in the meetoto.....
haha
before we sing there is over 10++ ppl at there..
bt when we finish singing only 2 ppl left in the hall.....
haha
as long as we happy.......
hold world de ppl vomit we oso dun care......

In the evening...............
we went 2 swim.
So...........
i don't know how 2 swim...........
so.....
i sit in the pool & having "spa".
haha
ltr we ply in the baby pool......
seems like many ppl look at us.
so embarrassing.......
=P
anyway
we enjoyed ourself........
If anyone 2 come 2 my house or come 2 my house again,
pls,
i will always welcome you.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment